Friday, January 29, 2010

January's creative achievements!!



I worked with Amber Dawn Liebau of Making Smiles Photography www.makingsmilesphotography.com earlier this month for a tutu photo shoot. Her work is AMAZING and the adorable models helped! They ranged in age from newborn to 9 years old. We wanted to do a dress up photo shoot so the older ones got to pick what they modeled and they all had an amazing time!!

The week leading up to the photo shoot, I completed 42 sets of the newest bow added to the Cutzie Creations lineup. The ones I made are the lil bits Isabella bows. Here are a few pictures. They will all be on the web page within the next few days, I hope!

I am still making bows every night to match what my girls will be wearing the next day, although, I think I am getting to the point that most of their outfits already have matching bows!! My husband asked if they needed bows for EVERY outfit!! Crazy question! Of course they do! It is what mommy does. How else can I show off not only my adorable children but also the beautiful bows I can make?!?!
I am off to finish the rest of the gift my dd is taking to a birthday party tomorrow. I will post the pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment