Monday, February 23, 2009

Crazy Life

This weekend had to be the longest of my life!! My 2 1/2 year old has been trying to potty train for the past 3 weeks. She has bee doing i all on her schedule. Meaning that she will sit on the potty chair when she wants to and only when she wants to. Like when she wants a cookie and I won't let her have one because she refused to eat her dinner. I think we are almost to the you have to use it all day before you get a treat stage but I am afraid that her VERY independent self will just stop going all together. So on top of the frustration with her, my almost 18 month old has decided that she wants to do what her big sister is doing, and she used the potty chair twice this weekend.
I am about to go stir crazy from staying home and trying to convince my daughter (now daughters) that they really do want to use the potty chair and not the diapers!!!!
I have so very much work to do but can't seem to get anywhere with it since I just keep thinking I need to get out of here! Luckily the DH has been taking the kids to bed with him around 8:30 every night so I can get some work done. He really is great for helping out like that. :o) Now that I am through venting, I am off to get some of my crazy amounts of work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment