Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brand new to blogging

So this is my very first real blog. I must say that I am a little bit nervous. What to write, how to write and not sound like a complete moron. I am sure everyone feels that way when they start their first blog. So I guess a little about me and my little corner of the web.
I am a happily married stay at home military mom. I have 2 amazing little angels/monsters depending on the day. My oldest was born in June of 2006 and my youngest joined us in September of 2007. The biggest thing I learned from my children being so close together is that yes, you can still get pregnant when you are breast-feeding! The last year and a half has been very difficult but now that the girls are getting older, it is slowly getting easier.
I started making hairbows for my girls after one of my good friends taught me a few "tricks" in November of 2007. I have always been that crafty artsy type, so instantly I was hooked! I started a real webpage in November of 2008 and it was the scarriest thing I have ever done. I am the least computer smart person under 30 so it has been a real adventure, more on that later. This is all I can think of for now, off to get some new bows made!

No comments:

Post a Comment